- Create data sources
- Create datasets
- Create workbooks and dashboards
- Create portals
- Data source
- Workbook (for Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Professional Edition)
- Portal (for Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Professional Edition)
- Add data sources from cloud database services
- Add data sources from user-created database systems
- Upload local files (only available for Personal Space)
You can create datasets by using tables from different data sources. You can edit, move, or delete a dataset in the dataset list.
For more information about datasets, see Create a dataset.
For more information about creating workbooks, see Create a workbook.
Dashboard provides you a more flexible tile layout to create interactive reports with visual analytics. Dashboard supports data filtering, data query, and multiple data display modes to highlight the key fields of data.
Dashboards support two display modes.
- Standard mode (for Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Professional Edition)
- Full-screen mode (only for Quick BI Professional Edition)
The standard mode supports multiple charts and five layout widgets.
The full-screen mode supports multiple charts and three layout widgets, as shown in the following figure.
For more information about how to create a dashboard, see Use dashboard to create charts.
A portal is also known as a data product. You can use the portal to build applications such as a sales analysis system. In addition to using native visual artifacts created in Quick BI, you can also link external resources in a portal.
Portals are only available for Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Professional Edition.
For more information about portals, see Example: Create portals.