The service will not be stopped immediately after a bill is overdue. Renew your service in time to avoid service interruption.
After a router interface bill is overdue:
- If you recharge your account within 24 hours after the bill is overdue, the router interface will not be affected.
- When the router interface is overdue for more than 24 hours, the interface will stop forwarding data and be locked. The service will be restarted immediately after you recharge your account.
- If you do not recharge your overdue bill within 15 days after the service is stopped, the router interface will be released and cannot be recovered.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select the region where the target initiator router interface is located.
- Locate the target router interface, and then click .
- Select a renewal period and complete the payment.