- Refers to the owner of data.
- The data owner of databases or tables controls the permissions of other users on the database tables.
- The data owner can be configured as an approval node in the approval process of each functional module on the System Management > Security Rules page.
- The data owner can grant specified users the permissions on specified databases and tables or revoke the permissions.
- The data owner of a database or table can be configured by the DBA or the original data owner of the database or table.
- The person in charge of a database or table can request to become the data owner of the database or table.
- The data owner is automatically configured after the request is approved through the approval process specified by the instance.