Log on to the EDAS console.
On the left-side navigation bar, choose Resource > Clusters.
On the Clusters page, select a region to view information on the clusters in this region.
- Two types of clusters are available: ECS Cluster and Swarm Cluster.
- There are two network types, VPC and Classic Network.
On the Cluster List page, click the name of a cluster to go to the Cluster Details page.
The Cluster Details page has two main sections: cluster information and cluster deployment information.
- The cluster information section displays basic cluster information.
- The cluster deployment information section displays a lists of hosts for the cluster.The host list shows the basic information, health check status, and deployed applications for each host.
Click the buttons to perform the corresponding cluster and host operations.
- Click View Details to view details about clusters and hosts.
- Click Event to view cluster and host events.Event information helps you locate the involving clusters and hosts.
- In the host list, click the name of an Application deployed to go to the Instance Information page associated with the Application Details page.
In the Cluster Deployment Information area of the Cluster Details page, select an ECS instance and then click Transfer Cluster Host on the right.
On the Select Target Cluster page, select a namespace and target cluster, and click Next.
On the Set New Password page, set a new password for the ECS instance, and click Next.
In the “Add a host to the ECS cluster” dialog box, confirm the host transfer information, and click OK.