Log on to the EDAS console.
In the left-side navigation pane, select Resources > Clusters.
On the Clusters page, select a region to view information on the clusters in this region.
There are two network types, VPC and Classic Network.
On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster to go to the Cluster Details page.
The Cluster Details page has two main sections: cluster information and cluster deployment information.
- The cluster information section displays basic cluster information.
- The cluster deployment information section displays a lists of hosts in the cluster. The host list shows the basic information, health check status, and deployed applications for each host.
Click the buttons to perform the corresponding cluster and host operations.
- Click View details to view detailed cluster and host information.
- Click Event to view cluster and host events. Event information helps you locate the involving clusters and hosts.
- In the host list, click the name in the Deployed Application field to go to the instance deployment information page associated with the details page for this application.
In the Cluster Deployment Information area of cluster details page, select ECS instances and click Transfer Cluster Host on the left side.
On the Select Target Cluster page, select a namespace and a cluster, then click Next.
On the Set New Password page, enter a new logon password for the ECS instance and click Next.
In the add a host to the ecs cluster dialog, check the transfer information, then click OK.