Log on to the EDAS console.
In the left-side navigation pane, choose Resource Management > Clusters.
On the Clusters page, select Region to view information about clusters in the region.
- There are two types of clusters: EDAS Cluster and Container Service K8S Cluster.EDAS Cluster includes ECS Cluster and Swarm Cluster.
- Two network types, namely, VPC and Classic Network, are available.
On the Clusters page, click the name of the target cluster.
On the Cluster Details page, view the cluster details.
The Cluster Details page mainly consists of Cluster Information and ECS Instances and Applications.
Cluster Information: displays basic information about the cluster.
ECS Instances and Applications: displays the list of ECS instances in the cluster, information about specific ECS instances, and applications deployed.
Deployed Applications: displays the applications deployed on the ECS instance.Click the name of the target application to go to the Application Details page.
Click a specific button in the Actions column to perform relevant operations on the ECS instance.
View Details: View details of the instance.
- Event (applies to Swarm clusters only): View the events that occurred to the ECS instance in the cluster.Event information helps you locate problem causes.
- Remove: Remove the ECS instance.If any application is deployed on the ECS instance, the Remove button is unavailable.
In the ECS Instances and Applications area on the Cluster Details page, select an ECS instance and then click Transfer ECS Instances on the right side.
On the Select Target Cluster page, select Namespace and Target Cluster, and click Next.
On the Ready to Import page, click Confirm and Import.
- If the ECS instance cannot be imported directly, select I agree to convert the above instances, and fully understand that the data in the original systems will be lost after conversion.Reset the password of the root user for logging on to the ECS instance.