You can view the details of your resource plans of ApsaraVideo VOD in the console, such as the status, effective date, and expiration date of resource plans.
- The validity period of every resource plan in an ApsaraVideo VOD package is one year.
- The validity period of each resource plan is separately calculated. The validity periods of multiple resource plans cannot be accumulated.
- After a resource plan is purchased or expires, the remaining traffic resources in the resource plan cannot be unsubscribed or refunded.
- When a resource plan is about to expire, the system sends text messages, emails, or internal messages to remind you to use the remaining resources before expiration.
An ApsaraVideo VOD package contains multiple resource plans, such as transcoding plans, storage plans, and data transfer plans. Within the validity period, resources in a resource plan can be deducted. Resources in a resource plan that will first expire are deducted first. When resources in all resource plans are deducted, the billing method is automatically changed to pay-as-you-go.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- In the top navigation bar of the ApsaraVideo VOD console, choose Expenses > User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane of User Center, choose Resource Management > Resource Package.
Note You can query only valid resource plans and resource plans that have expired within one year.
- Click the Overview tab.
To find the required resource plan, you can specify the effective date, enter the ID of a resource plan, and then click Search.
You can select ApsaraVideo for VOD from the Product Name drop-down list to filter resource plans. You can also specify the resource plan name, status, effective date, and expiration date to further filter resource plans.
- Click the Details tab.
To find the required resource plan, you can specify the deduction time, enter the ID of a resource plan or the ID of a deducted resource plan, and then click Search.
You can select ApsaraVideo for VOD from the Product Name drop-down list to filter resource plans. You can also specify the resource plan name, usage type, and deduction service to further filter resource plans.Usage details
- Click the Overview tab.
- Set alert thresholds, customize columns, and export the details of resource plans.To set alert thresholds, click Set Threshold Alert, turn on Threshold Alert, and then set alert thresholds based on the connection duration and the amount of message communication resources.To customize columns, click Customize Column Options, select the required items, and then click OK.To export the details of resource plans, click Export, enter the captcha, and then click OK. You can download the exported file on the Export Record page.Note It may take a while to export the details of resource plans. Please wait. Exported files are stored on Alibaba Cloud for up to three days before they are automatically deleted.