The RDS console is a web application used to manage the RDS instances. The console has intuitive user interfaces, through which you can create instances, create databases, create accounts, set networks, set connections, and perform other operations. For different instance types, information displayed on the console is different.
The RDS console is part of the Alibaba Cloud console. For information about common settings and basic operations on the Alibaba Cloud console, see Alibaba Cloud console. This document describes the homepage of the RDS console. The actual interface may vary slightly.
- 1: The Instances page is also the homepage of the RDS console and displays all the instances under an account.
- 2: Region name. Select a certain region, and all the instances in this region are displayed in the instance list.
- 3: Instance creation portal.
- 4: Refresh the instance list information.
- 5: List of all instances in a region.
- 6: The page shows a list of tags added by users.
- 7: Instance search field.
- 8: If you add a tag to an instance, the tag content is displayed here. For more information about how to add a tag, see Create tags.
- 9: Set the columns to be displayed in the instance information list.
- 10: The remark name of the instance, and it is the same with the instance ID by default. Click the edit icon to modify the remark name if needed.
- 11: Click the button to enter the management details page of the instance to view basic information, set the network and connection mode, and create a database.
- 12: Shortcut keys for some operations, such as editing tags. Click More to show more operations. Different operations are available for different types of instances. Pay attention to the actual interface when using this document.
- 13: Edit tags in batches.