This topic describes how to use the Kafka Manager service to manage your E-MapReduce (EMR) Kafka cluster.
Use SSH tunneling to access the Web user interface (UI). For more information, see Connect to a cluster using SSH.Note
- We recommend that you change the password if this is the first time you are using the Kafka Manager service.
- SSH tunneling is used to prevent port number 8085 from being exposed. If you want to access the Web UI through http://localhost:8085, you must whitelist IP addresses to avoid data leakage.
- Enter the username and password configured for Kafka Manager.
- Add a Kafka cluster and enter the Zookeeper address configured for the cluster. Select a suitable Kafka version. Select Enable JMX Polling.
- After you create a Kafka cluster, you can use its features.