This article describes how to query the total number of messages that are received by or sent from the topics of an instance and the transactions per second (TPS) of the topics in the Message Queue for MQTT console.
You can specify multiple filters and the time range for a query. Message Queue for MQTT allows you to query the statistics on the messages that are produced or consumed within the last three days.
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the instance that you want to view in the instance list. Click the instance name or click Details in the Actions column to go to the Instance Details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Statistics.
- On the Resource Statistics page, set the following parameters to specify filters: Parent Topic, Subtopic, QoS, Message Type, and Time Range.
- Click Search.
Results are displayed in charts.