You can renew resource plans anytime. When you renew a resource plan, you can specify its effective time, subscription duration, and specification.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click Resource Plans tab.
- On the Resource Plans page that appears, click Renew in the Actions column corresponding to the target resource plan.
Note To allow your RAM user to renew your resource plan, you must grant the RAM user permissions to view, pay for, and cancel orders in User Center.
- Select the renewal duration for the resource plan you want to renew. The system displays the price of the resource plan for the specified renewal duration. Select OSS Storage Plan Agreement of Service.Click Pay.
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment.