By default, Image Processing (IMG) does not save processed images. However, OSS allows you to add the saveas parameter to an IMG request. You can save the processed image as an object to a specified bucket. You can specify the name for the object. Then, you can access the processed image in the specified bucket.
- To perform the saveas operation, you must have permissions to write the target bucket and object.
- You must call ImgSaveAs to implement the saveas operation. To call this operation, you must have the
oss:PostProcessTaskpermission. For more information, see Create RAM policies.
- The names of the target bucket and name must comply with the naming conventions of OSS.
- The target bucket and object must be located within the same region.
- The saveas operation applies only to the POST request. You cannot perform this operation is the GET request.
POST /ObjectName? x-oss-process HTTP/1.1 Content-Length: ContentLength Content-Type: ContentType Host: BucketName.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com Date: GMT Date Authorization: SignatureValue x-oss-process=image/resize,w_100|sys/saveas,o_dGVzdC5qcGc,b_dGVzdA
Use the POST operation to call IMG. Add saveas to an IMG request to save the processed image as an object in OSS. Parameters that follows x-oss-process are used the way you use queryString.to call IMG functions.
Parameters for saveas
|o||The name of the target object. The parameter must be encoded in URL Safe Base64.|
|b||The name of the target bucket. This parameter must be encoded in URL Safe Base64. By default, the processed image is saved to the current bucket if this parameter is not specified.|
- Sample requests
POST /ObjectName? x-oss-process HTTP/1.1 Host: oss-example.oss.aliyuncs.com Content-Length: 247 Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 03:21:12 GMT Authorization: OSS qn6qrrqxo2oawuk53otfjbyc:KU5h8YMUC78M30dXqf3JxrTZHiA= x-oss-process=image/resize,w_100|sys/saveas,o_dGVzdC5qcGc,b_dGVzdA
In the preceding example, the processed image is saved as the test.jpg object in the test bucket.
- Sample success responses
HTTP/1.1 200 OK x-oss-request-id: 534B371674E88A4D8906008B Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 03:21:12 GMT Content-Length: 0 Connection: keep-alive Server: AliyunOSS