This topic describes how to set or reset a password for a sharded cluster instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Sharding Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Click Reset Password.
- In the Reset Password dialog box that appears, enter and confirm the new password. Click OK.
- The password must contain at least three types of the following characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. Special characters include ! # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.