If you did not set a password when you created an instance, or have forgotten the password, you can reset the password of the instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the homepage, select the region of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Sharding instances.
- Locate the target instance, and then click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Click Reset Password.
- In the Reset Password dialog box that appears, enter and confirm the new password. Click OK.
- It must contain three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. Special characters include !@#$%^&*()_+-=
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.