Besides the default network of an application, you can also create a custom network.
You can create more complicated network topology and network settings by using custom networks.
Log on to the Container Service console.
Click Networks in the left-side navigation pane.
Select the cluster from the Cluster list and click Create at the upper right corner of the page.
Enter the network information and click OK.
- Name: The name of the network you are about to create.
- Driver: The driver to be used by the network.
- MTU: Optional. Set the maximum value (in bytes) of a network packet.
- Encrypt communications between containers on different nodes: Whether or not to encrypt data during cross-node communication between containers.
- Allow any container to attach to this network: Whether or not to allow adding other containers to this network.
- Restrict external access to this network: With this check box selected, the network cannot access the external network.
- IPAM: Optional. Configure the custom IPAM settings.
- Options: Optional. Configure the related parameters of the network driver. For more information about the configurable parameters, see the related document for the driver in use.
After the creation, you can view the network details by clicking the network name in the network list.