This topic describes how to log on to and log off from the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console. In the console, you can manage ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances including creating and connecting to instances .
- You have an Alibaba Cloud account. If you do not have one, create a Alibaba Cloud account.
- Before logging on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console, you must purchase an ApsaraDB
for MongoDB instance by using your Alibaba Cloud account. For more information about
how to create an instance, see Create a standalone instance, Create a replica set instance, and Create a sharded cluster instance.
Note For more information about the billing information, see ApsaraDB for MongoDB Pricing.
Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its instance ID.
- On the page that appears, manage the instance as needed.
Log off from the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console
Move the pointer over your avatar in the upper-right corner of the page and choose Sign out.