In the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console, you can manage ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances. For example, you can create and connect to instances. This topic describes how to log on to and log off from the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created. To create an Alibaba Cloud account, go to the Alibaba Cloud official website.
- Before you log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console, you must purchase an ApsaraDB
for MongoDB instance by using your Alibaba Cloud account. For more information about
how to create an instance, see Create a standalone instance, Create a replica set instance, and Create a sharded cluster instance.
Note For more information, see ApsaraDB for MongoDB Pricing.
Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances
- On the page that appears, find the instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the page that appears, manage the instance.
Log off from the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console
In the upper-right corner of the page, move the pointer over the profile picture and click Log Out.