You can view the read/write splitting performance on the monitoring page of the RDS console.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Click the ID of the instance to visit the Basic Information page.
- Click Monitoring and Alarms in the left-side navigation pane to enter the Monitoring and Alarms page.
- Select the monitoring type Engine Monitoring on the Monitoring tab page, as shown in the following figure.
- Query the number of read and write operations on each database (master database and read-only databases involving read/write splitting) based on Transaction Per Second (TPS) and Query Per Second (QPS).