Your usage of MongoDB instances is billed. The following table lists the billing items and standards.
|Instance version||Billing item||Billing standard|
|Three-node ReplicaSet version||- Instance type fee|
- Disk space fee
|For more information about the billing standard, see ApsaraDB for MongoDB pricing details.|
|Cluster version||- Mongos node specifications fee|
- Shard node specifications fee
- Shard node disk space fee
- ConfigServer component specifications fee
- ConfigServer component disk space fee
|Billing method||Billing description||Expiration/Overdue payment description||Renewal description||Configuration change description|
|Subscription||- You can select the Subscription billing method.|
- If you select prepayment, you must make the payment when creating an instance.
|- When a subscribed instance expires, you can continue using ApsaraDB for MongoDB for 15 days. After that, the instance is locked and data be retained for another 15 days.|
- Billing does not occur when the instance is locked.
- The instance is released 30 days after expiration, and online data (data accessed in the instance) is deleted permanently and cannot be recovered.
|- You can renew the instance within the contract period or 30 days after contract expiration.|
- The renewed instance is billed based on the configuration and length of service time you select during renewal.
|- During the contract period, the instance can only be upgraded, but cannot be downgraded or released.|
- Upgrade costs = Price difference between two instances per day × Number of days from the upgrade date to the expiration date.
- If the number of remaining days is more than or equal to 356, the package price after upgrade is a yearly price.
- If the number of remaining days is less than 356, the price after upgrade is a monthly price. The remaining days of the upgraded instance last until the instance expires.
|Pay-As-You-Go||- Billing by hour.|
- Billing based on the instance configuration when a billing order is generated.
- In post payment mode, the system generates a billing order every hour and deducts the corresponding amount from your account balance.
|- If payment on your account is overdue, all Pay-As-You-Go instances under the account are overdue.|
- The service life of an overdue instance is extended for 15 days. After that, the instance is locked. - The instance is released if it is still overdue after 30 days, and online data (data accessed in the instance) is deleted irrecoverably.
- Backup data is deleted irrecoverably 7 days after the instance is released. During the 7 days after instance release, the data beyond the user-defined backup data retention time is deleted within half an hour after expiration.
|A Pay-As-You-Go instance is billed according to the actual usage time, so no renewal is required. You can recharge your account on the Alibaba Cloud console.||- A Pay-As-You-Go instance can be released at any time.|
- You cannot change Pay-As-You-Go instances to subscription instances, but you may use the following trade-off for the purpose of conversion:
Purchase a subscription instance, and then migrate the Pay-As-You-Go instance data using the Data Transmission migration method to the new subscription instance. After the migration is completed, release the original Pay-As-You-Go instance.