You can easily migrate self-built MongoDB databases to ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances. However, ApsaraDB for MongoDB has the following limits relating to such processes.
|Operation ||Limits |
| Database root permission ||Root permissions are unavailable to users. |
|Modify database parameters ||Currently, parameter modification functions are not supported. |
|Create database copy || |
- The system automatically creates a three-node ReplicaSet. Of the three nodes, the primary and secondary nodes are provided to the users. The standby node is invisible to the users.
- Currently, users cannot manually create a secondary node.
|Restart database ||The instance must be restarted on the console. |
|Data migration || |
- The command line or graphical interface can be used to perform logical import.
- Currently, no official data import tool is provided.
|Storage engine || |
- MongoDB 3.2 is currently supported.
- Only the WiredTiger storage engine is supported and the storage engine cannot be modified.
Thank you! We've received your feedback.