Alibaba Cloud provides two network types:
Cloud products in a classic network are all deployed in Alibaba Cloud’s public infrastructure and planned and managed by Alibaba Cloud. These products are suitable for customers who have high ease-of-use requirements.
VPC networks are virtual private clouds that allow custom isolation settings. You can define the network topology and IP addresses. VPCs are suitable for customers with high cybersecurity requirements and network management capability.
After purchasing a VPC and synchronizing it to the EDAS Console, you can view its information in the EDAS Console.
Log on to the EDAS console.
On the left-side menu bar, select Resources > VPC.
Select a region to view the VPC instance information in this region.
- VPC ID: The VPC ID that is automatically generated by the system when the VPC is created. Click the VPC ID to go to the VPC Console.
- Name: The VPC name you specified when creating the VPC.
- CIDR: The VPC’s CIDR Block you specified when the VPC is created.
- Status: The status of the instance: Running or Stopped. Expired VPCs are not displayed.
- ECS instances: The number of ECS instances created in this VPC network. Click the number to go to the ECS page, where you can see all the ECS instances in this VPC.
In a VPC network, ECS instances are isolated from EDAS instances. Therefore, you must install the log collector to collect the information on ECS instances. Click Install Log Collector in the Actions field on the Instance List page to install the log collector. For detailed instructions, see Install log collector.