If a domain name is registered with Alibaba Cloud, the domain name is resolved by Alibaba Cloud DNS servers by default. If you want to use your self-developed DNS servers or third-party DNS servers to resolve the domain name, follow the steps provided in the following content.
- The domain name is registered with or transferred to Alibaba Cloud. If you transfer the domain name from Alibaba Cloud to another domain name registrar, you must change DNS servers at the new registrar.
- You have your self-developed DNS servers or third-party DNS servers.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Domains console.
- On the Domain Name List page, find the target domain name and click Manage in the Action column to go to the Basic Information page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click DNS Modification.
- On the DNS Modification page, click Change DNS Server.
- Change the IP address of the DNS server as prompted and click Confirm.