Workflow > Create Cloud-Integrated Volume > Run
Select a connected device from the drop-down menu.
To obtain bucket information, the system requires cloud provider access permission. Select a cloud provider, enter the identity information, and click Obtain Bucket Information from the Cloud.
The bucket information is then listed. You can click Preview to view detailed bucket information.
The bucket preview screen now displays the information in the volume. You can click the arrow to see the volume snapshot.
Select an existing storage pool or add a new one. A new volume is created during the disaster recovery process and this volume obtains space from the storage pool. The snapshot image is then written to this volume.
- Storage pool name: The name of the default storage pool is “Storage Pool” plus the index code. For example, Storage Pool-1 and Storage Pool-2. This can be modified based on your preference.
- Storage tiering/tiered indexing: Disabled or enabled.
- RAID level: Select a RAID level for data protection. The applicable RAID level depends on the number of hard disks.
|RAID Level||Minimum Number of Hard Disks|
- Write mode
- Specify the write mode: default, write-back, and write-through.
- Default: The write mode depends on the cache mode of the controller and the event triggering mechanism.
- Write-back: The write process is complete after the data is written to the cache.
- Write-through: The write process is complete only after the data is committed to the disk. The write-through mode provides better data integrity but lower performance.
- Allocation: Specifies the controller slot for the new storage pool.
- Stripe size: Specifies the array stripe size. Make sure that the modification can enhance the performance before you modify this data.
- SED security: Specifies disk members to be secured with SED (Self-Encrypting Drives). Before this option is enabled, the following conditions must be met:
- SED security authentication key is established
- All hard drives support SED security
You can select all the data in the originally selected bucket or select a specific volume.