You can upgrade a storage plan based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the NAS console.
- Choose Manage., find the target file system, and click
- In the Storage Plan section, click Upgrade.
- You can upgrade the configuration of a storage plan. However, you cannot downgrade the configuration of a storage plan.
- You can upgrade a storage plan in real time. The upgrade brings no impact on file systems that are mounted.
- You cannot upgrade a storage plan for an NAS Extreme file system.
- On the Change Configuration page, select the required capacity to show the corresponding price.
The capacity of a storage plan ranges from 500 GB to 1 PB.
- Confirm the configuration and select I have read and agree to the terms of Apsara File Storage NAS Agreement.
- Click Pay and follow the instructions to complete the payment.