You can recover data directly to the master instance, and the specified backup data overwrites the data of the master instance, but the data generated after creation of the specified backup data is lost. We recommend that you create a temporary instance for data recovery and migration to guarantee higher security.
- Log on to the RDS console .
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Click the ID of the target instance to go to the Basic Information page.
- Click Backup and Recovery in the left-side menu.
- Click the Backup List tab.
- Select a time range and click Query.
- Find the target backup and click Restore in the Action column.
- In the displayed dialog box, select Coverage Restoration and click OK.
- Click OK.