If you select the Enable SSH check box when you Create a Jupyter environment, you can follow the steps in this document to access your Jupyter services by using SSH.
In this example, the port mapping for SSH access is 192. 32769->22/tcp. 192. ** is the private IP address of the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance. You cannot use this IP address to access your Jupyter services. To access the Jupyter services, use the public Elastic IP (EIP) of the ECS instance to SSH access these services from outside.
You can log on to the ECS console to check the public EIP bound to the ECS instance. In this example, the public EIP is 39. 252.
|If your ECS instance is not bound with a public EIP, bind one to your ECS instance. For more information, see Manage a public EIP address.|
In addition, to use the public EIP of the ECS instance to SSH access your Jupyter services from outside, configure the security group rules and open port 32769 first.
Configure security group rules
- Log on to the ECS console.
- Click Instances in the left-side navigation pane. Select the region (China South 1 (Shenzhen) in this example).
- Click from the drop-down list.
- Click Configure Rules at the right of the security group that corresponds to the Container Service cluster.
- Click Add Security Group Rules. The Add Security Group Rules dialog box appears. Enter the rule information and click OK.
Access Jupyter services by using SSH
If you use a Linux machine, run the following command to access your Jupyter services by using SSH:
ssh -p 32769 root@39. 252
32769 is the port to be accessed by SSH, and
39. 252 is the public EIP bound to your ECS instance.
- Run PuTTY and configure the session.
Set the IP address (public EIP of the ECS instance), the port to be accessed by SSH (32769 in this example), and select SSH as the connection type. Then, click Open.
- In the displayed dialog box, log on to Jupyter and access services.
Enter the logon accountroot and the SSH Password configured for Enable SSH when you Create a Jupyter environment.
You can access Jupyter services by using SSH.