The fees for using Quick BI are charged based on the number of users and the subscription period that you select. When you use Quick BI to make or view reports, user quotas are consumed. You need to purchase a user quota based on your business needs. For information about how to purchase the Quick BI service, see Purchases, upgrades, downgrades, renewals, and overdue payments.
Quick BI Pro
Quick BI Pro provides the following features:
- Group workspaces.
- Access to Alibaba Cloud databases, which include DLA, Hive, OSS, DRDS, AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0, Presto, PolarDB for MySQL, TSDB, and Hbase.
- Access to user-created databases, which include Hive, Vertica, SAP IQ (Sybase IQ), SAP HANA, IBM DB2 LUW, Presto, and Hbase.
- Cloud database and auto discovery.
- Local file upload: uploads local files to four types of databases.
- Data modeling: builds data models by using cross-workspace replication
- Forms (beta).
- Standard dashboard components: provides the compound query control, expanded filter bar, sankey diagram, waterfall chart, ranking board, and ticker board, in addition to the components provided in Quick BI Basic.
- Workbooks: provides single-sheet workbooks.
- BI portals.
- Dashboard publishing and sharing.
- Email subscription.
- Third-party report embedment
- Integration with DingTalk.
- Collaborative editing.
- Row-level permissions.
- Log auditing.
- Service specifications: provides online technical support services in DingTalk groups eight hours a day for five days a week.
Quick BI Enterprise Standard
Quick BI Enterprise Standard provides the following features:
- Data modeling: supports cross-source queries.
- Standard dashboard components: provides the circular bar, pivot table, 3D-LBS bubble map, 3D-LBS heat map, and 3D-LBS flying line map, in addition to the components provided in Quick BI Pro.
- Workbooks: provides multi-sheet workbooks, visualized charts, and data filtering by using the filter bar widget.
- Full-screen dashboards.
- Query acceleration engine (beta).
- Monitoring alerts (beta).
- Downloads (beta).
- Service specifications: provides easier access to data analysis workshops.
|Edition||Number of users||Subscription period|
|Enterprise Standard||100||One year|