Quick BI charges fees based on the number of users and the subscription period that you select. When you use Quick BI to make or view reports, user quotas are consumed. You need to buy a user quota based on your actual needs. For more information about purchasing Quick BI, see Purchases, upgrades, downgrades, renewals, and overdue payments.
The shortest subscription period of Quick BI is one year. You can select the number of users and subscription period based on your needs. When the subscription is about to expire within a short period of time, the system automatically notifies you to renew Quick BI.
Quick BI Pro
Quick BI Pro supports the following features:
- Group workspaces.
- Connect Quick BI to Data Lake Analytics.
- Forms (testing)
- Workbooks (single sheet)
- BI Portals.
- Email subscription.
- Embed third-part reports in Quick BI.
- Easy collaboration
- Row-level permissions.
- Custom services: Alibaba Cloud ticket system, and consultant service offered through DingTalk groups eight hours a day, five days a week.
Quick BI Enterprise Standard
Quick BI Enterprise Standard supports the following features:
- Connect Quick BI to Alibaba Cloud databases, including Object Storage Service and Distribute Relational Database Service.
- Connect Quick BI to user-created databases, including Hive, Vertica, SAP IQ, SAPHANA, and IBM DB2 LUW databases.
- Standard dashboards and components, including circular bars, pivot tables, three-dimensional LBS bubble maps, three-dimensional LBS heat maps, and three-dimensional LBS flying line maps.
- Workbooks, including sheets, visualized charts, and filter bars.
- Full-screen dashboards
- DingTalk micro-applications
- Query acceleration engine
- Custom services: Alibaba Cloud ticket system, consultant service offered through DingTalk groups eight hours a day, five days a week, and priority to join Alibaba Cloud data analysis salons.
|Edition||Number of users||Subscription period|
|Quick BI Pro||50||1 Year|
|Quick BI Enterprise Standard||100||1 Year|