The DirectMail monitoring service provides monitoring indicators for web/API-based mailing, SMTP mailing, and account exceptions. It helps you monitor the status of your DirectMail service in real time.
The DirectMail monitoring service is available in the CloudMonitor console. You can access the service using either of the following methods:
- Click the entry link on the overview page of the DirectMail console. You will then be redirected to the DirectMail monitoring page in the CloudMonitor console.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console, and in the left-side navigation pane, click Cloud Service Monitoring > DirectMail.
The DirectMail monitoring service page contains the User Overview and Alarm Rules sections.
The overview page displays monitoring information at the user level. After you have purchased and activated the DirectMail service, CloudMonitor automatically collects data on monitoring metrics such as web/API-based mailing, SMTP mailing, and account exceptions.Web/API-based mailing monitoring
SMTP mailing monitoring
- Account exception monitoring
You can view and manage all your alarm rules on the alarm rule list page.
- On the DirectMail monitoring page, click Alarm Rules.
- At the upper-right corner, click New Alarm Rule.
- Configure all the required settings, and then click Confirm.
Note: If you have no contact group yet, click Quickly Create a Contact Group to create a new contact group.
|Metric||Unit||Minimum monitoring granularity|
|WEB/API error - overlong QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|WEB/API error - over-quota QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|WEB/API error - junk mail QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|WEB/API mail success QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|SMTP authentication failure QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|SMTP authentication success QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|SMTP error - overlong QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|SMTP error - over-quota QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
|SMTP error - junk mail QPS||Count/Min||1 minute|
- Monitoring data is stored for up to 31 days.
- You can view up to 14 consecutive days of monitoring data.