Before using the SLB service, you must add at least one default server.
- You have created an SLB instance.
- You have created ECS instances and deploy applications to process distributed requests.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- On the Server Load Balancer page, select a region.
- Click the ID of the target SLB instance.
- Click the Default Server Group tab.
- Click Add.
- On the Servers Not Added page, click Add.
Then the Available Servers page is displayed.
- Click Add next to the target ECS instance, or select multiple ECS instances and then click Add to Selected Server List.
- In the displayed Available Servers dialog box, specify the weight of the added ECS instance and then click OK.
An ECS instance with a higher weight will receive a larger number of connection requests. You can set the weight based on the service capabilities of the ECS instances.Notice If the weight is set to 0, no requests will be sent to the ECS instance.
The added ECS instances are listed on the Default Server Group page. You can remove or change the weights of the added ECS instances.