You must add at least one default server before using Server Load Balancer.
- You have created an SLB instance.
- You have created ECS instances and deploy applications to process distributed requests.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- On the Instances page, select a region.
- Click the ID of an SLB instance.
- Select Default Server.
- Click Add.
- On the Load Balancer Server Pool page, click the Servers Not Added tab.
The My Servers page is displayed.
- Click Add next to the target ECS instance, or select multiple ECS instances and then click Add in Batch.
- In the displayed Add a Backend Server dialog box, specify the weight for the added ECS instance and then click Confirm.
An ECS instance with a higher weight will receive a larger number of connection requests. You can set the weight based on the service capabilities of the ECS instances.
Notice If the weight is set to 0, no requests will be sent to the ECS instance.
The added ECS instances are listed on the Servers Added page. You can remove or change the weights of the added ECS instances.