ARMS integrates Logstash SDK of Alibaba Cloud Log Service. You can directly push data to ARMS using Logstash SDK.
The SDK data source can be accessed in two steps:
- Create an SDK data source with ARMS.
- Use the SDK to write data to the created data source.
In the left-side navigation pane of the ARMS console, choose Custom Datasource Management > SDK.
On the Instance List page, click Create SDK Data Source, and in the Tip dialog box, click Continue to Create.
Note: You can create up to 20 SDK data sources in one region.
The created SDK data source appears in the table on the Instance List page.
After the creation, when you configure the data source for a custom monitoring job, the created SDK data source is loaded in the Select Log Source drop-down list if you select the SDK Data Source in the Log Source Type drop-down list.
With the ARMS SDK, you can write data to the data source created in the ARMS console. Currently, ARMS supports Java and Python. ARMS uses the Log Service APIs. For instructions on how to use the APIs, see Log Service SDK instructions. While the endpoint, project, logstore, AK, and SK are different, other methods are similar.
- AK, SK: On the Instance List page, click Obtain AccessKeys in the Actions column and find them in the Obtain AccessKeys dialog box.
- LogStore and Project: Can be found in the table on the Instance List page.
- Endpoint: see the following table.
List of endpoints supported by ARMS: