Before you start incremental data migration between MySQL databases, DTS checks storage engines of the source database during the precheck. This topic describes how to fix the issue detected by the Storage Engine check item.
This item checks whether storage engines of the source database support incremental data migration. The FEDERATED and MRG_MyISAM storage engines do not support incremental data migration between MySQL databases. If this item fails to pass the precheck, the source database may have one of the preceding unsupported storage engines. The following shows how to fix the issue.
- In pre-Check dialog box, click storage Engine prompt button on the right side of the column.
- In the view details dialog box, view failure Reason table name prompted in. In this example, it is the customer2 table in the mysqltest database.
- Find the target migration task and choose modify task configurations.
- In the lower-right corner of the page, click authorization whitelist go to the next step.
Select the tables whose storage engines fail to pass the PreCheck and remove them from the selected section.
Click pre-Check and start.
To migrate tables with FEDERATED and MRG_MYISAM storage engines, you can create a data migration task for the tables. Select full migration, or replace unsupported Tables with storage engines, and synchronize again..
- Data Transmission Service (DTS)