To enable the data tracking feature:
- If you use the DirectMail service in a mainland China region, the domain name for the sender address must be successfully recorded with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China.
To record the domain name:
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- Locate the cursor on ICP at the top of the page, and click ICP Orders on the drop-down list.
- Enter all the required information.
- The option CNAME Record Verification has to be configured during the configuration of the domain name. CNAME is the link navigation record, which helps you collect opening and clicking data.For more information on how to configure a domain name, see “How do I configure a domain name on DNS servers?” in Domain name configuration FAQs.
- When creating a new email task, select a Verified sender address created on the domain name, and then check enable.