This document describes common problems during DataV use and provides corresponding solutions.
- What can I do if my screen is blank after I log on to the DataV console?
You can change your browser version to Chrome 50 or a later version to resolve this issue.
- What can I do if my widgets are not loading properly? For example, some widgets are
not fully displayed.
You can clear the cache and cookies on your web browser and then log on to the DataV console again.
- What can I do if I fail to connect to my database?
You can add the IP address of your DataV server to your database whitelist or your ECS security group according to the network type and region of your database. You can also use the DataV Proxy service to connect to your database. For more information, see Introduction to the DataV Proxy service.
- How can I configure a CSV data source?
You can use the first row of the CSV file as the table header, and make sure that the names of each column are consistent with the field names of the required data structure of the corresponding chart.
- Which data centers can be connected to DataV through Alibaba Cloud classic intranet?
The data centers in China (Hangzhou),China (Shanghai), and China (Beijing) are supported.
- Can I connect databases deployed on my ECS instance or other devices to DataV?
Yes, you can. However, you must activate the Internet IP of your database first. You can also use the DataV Proxy service to connect to your database. For more information, see Introduction to the DataV Proxy service.
- Where can I watch DataV tutorial videos?
- How can I draw map borders?
You can obtain the corresponding GeoJSON data and paste it to the Geographical Boundaries area of the Choropleth Layer child widget in the Basic Flat Map . You can customize the border style in the Mapping field according to the codes of different areas.
- How can I configure a data source for a carousel table?
You can input data in the data panel of a carousel table widget,and run SQL statements to query the data by assuming the table as a 2D table. The aliases of the table are used as table headers.
select field1 as “Column 1”, filed2 as "Column 2", field3 as "Column 3" from table
- How can I configure a data source for a flying routes layer?
If you are using a SQL data source, you must obtain data of the from and to fields, and separate the longitude and latitude in each field with a comma (,).
- How can I configure the widget interaction function?
The widget interaction function is being tested currently. For more information, see Widget interaction.
- How can I manage displayed data by passing parameters through a URL?
You can express your variables in SQL through
:dot-id, for example,
select car_speed, car_color, car_name from table where car_ID = :dot-id.
You can also manage displayed data by passing these variables through a URL, for example,
- Can I create a RAM user to log on to the DataV console?
Yes, you can. To do so, follow these steps: