This topic describes how to install the basic platform IntelliJ IDEA of MaxCompute Studio. MaxCompute Studio is a plug-in that runs on IntelliJ IDEA.
- Click IntelliJ IDEA to download IntelliJ IDEA based on your operating system, such as Windows, macOS, or Linux. The Windows operating system is used in the following example, and supports IntelliJ IDEA 14.1.4 or later.
Note IntelliJ IDEA includes PyCharm Edition, Ultimate Edition, and free Community Edition.
- After IntelliJ IDEA is downloaded, double-click the installer to start the setup wizard, and click Next.
- Specify the destination folder and click Next.
- Select your operating system and click Next.
- Click Install.
- After IntelliJ IDEA is installed, click Finish.