- Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alibaba\cloudmonitor
- Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Alibaba\cloudmonitor
After the host monitor plug-in is installed, you will run the following two processes on your server:
- Listen on the TCP localhost 32000 port for the process daemon.
- Access the TCP localhost 32000 port for the process daemon.
- Access TCP remote port 3128, 8080, 443. Used for heartbeat and monitoring data reporting, non-Ali cloud machines use 443 ports, the Ali cloud machine uses either port 3128 or port 8080.
- Access the HTTP remote 80 port for cloud monitoring plug-in upgrades.
- The monitoring data acquisition log is located at/usr/local/cloudmonitor/logs
- Startup, shutdown, process daemon and other logs are located at /usr/local/cloudmonitor/wrapper/logs 。
- You can modify/usr/local/cloudmonitor/config/log4j.properties to adjust the log level.
- /usr/local/cloudmonitor/wrapper/bin/wrapper process occupies about 1 m of memory, basically does not consume the CPU.
- /usr/local/cloudmonitor/Barre/bin/Java Process occupies about 70 m of memory and single-core 1-2% CPU.
- Installation Package 70 m, approximately 200 m disk space after installation is completed.
- The log takes up to 40 m space and more than 40 m is cleared.
- Monitor data is sent every 15 seconds, and the bandwidth of the internal network is approximately 10kb.
- Send heartbeat data every 3 minutes, which occupies approximately 2kb of network bandwidth.
- The cloud monitoring agent is written in the Java language and is built in With Barre 1.8.
- Java service wrapper is used for process daemon, boot startup, Windows Service Registration, and so on.
iproute sscommand is used to capture a TCP connection, and if the current system does not, the user needs to install it himself
Non-Ali cloud host Installation Method
- Log in to the cloud monitoring host monitoring page.
- After clicking on the upper right corner of the page, how to add hosts and open the document, after you copy the plug-in installation command for a non-Ali cloud server, you can just execute it on the machine.