When connecting two router interfaces under different accounts, you need to add peer interface for each router interface respectively.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select .
- Click Add in the Peer Router Interface of the target router interface.
- In the displayed dialog box, configure the peer router interface as follows:
- Account: Select Other Account.
- Enter Peer Account ID, Peer VRouter ID, and Peer Router Interface ID according to the obtained information.
- Click OK to complete the adding.
Note If you want to change peer interface information, click Change Router Interface or click .