Use this feature to add specific areas of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and up to 247 countries in the world to the region blacklist. All requests from the specified areas are blocked.
To enable the Blocked Regions feature, you must upgrade WAF to Business Edition or above. For more information about the upgrade, see Renewal and upgrade.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- Go to the page, and select the region of your WAF instance (Mainland China or International).
- Select the domain to be configured, and click Policies.
- Enable the Blocked Regions option.
Note To make the Area Blocking polices be effective, ensure that the system default rule is enabled in HTTP ACL Policy.
- Click Settings, select the Mainland China or International scope, and select the areas that you want to block. Then, click OK.
Note When you select the International scope, you can quickly find the country or area through the initial letter of the country name or the quick search.