A portal, also known as a data product, is a set of dashboards that contain menus. You can use a portal to perform complex topic-based data analysis with a navigation pane.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Click to go to the portal management page.
- Click Create Portal to go to the portal editing page.
- On the Page Setting tab page, set the title name, background color, and navigation bar color. You can also upload a logo and edit the footer, as shown in the following figure.
- Click the Close icon to close the setting page and the Menu Setting tab page displays, as shown in the following figure.
- On the Menu Setting tab page, set the menu structure, menu levels, and menu homepage.
- On the Content Setting tab page, set the display name, external link, icon, and view type of each menu.
- Click the Preview icon to view the portal.
- Click Add Menu to add a level-one menu in the navigation bar.
- Click + to add a submenu.
- References to dashboards, workbooks, and external links are supported.