A portal, also known as a data product, is a set of dashboards that contain menus. You can use a portal to perform complex topic-based data analysis with a navigation pane.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Click to go to the portal management page, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Create Portal to go to the portal editing page.
- On the Page Setting tab page, set the title name, background color, and navigation bar color. You can also upload a logo and edit the footer, as shown in the following figure.
- Click the Edit icon to go to the Menu Setting tab page, as shown in the following figure.
- On the Menu Setting tab page, set the menu structure, menu levels, and menu homepage.
- On the Content Setting tab page, set the display name, external link, icon, and view type of each menu.
- Click the Preview icon to view the portal.
- Click Create Menu to add a level-one menu in the navigation bar.
- Click + to add a submenu, as shown in the following figure.
- References to dashboards, workbooks, and external links are supported.
- Search for portals
Enter a portal name in the search box and click the Search icon to search for a data portal.
Select Edit to go to the portal editing page where you can edit portals.
Select Attribute to go to the attribute editing page where you can edit the data portal name, owner, and security policy.
- Menu permission
Select Menu permission to set the user's permission to access the content in the data portal. For more information, see Configure BI portal menu permissions.
Select Delete to delete the current portal.