A portal is also called a data product, which is a set of dashboards that contain menus. Through a data portal, you can perform complex topical analyses with navigation menus.
Create a data portal
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Select Workspace > Portals. The data portal management page is displayed.
- Select Create > Portal. The data portal editing page is displayed.
- On the Template Setting tab, you can set the template title, upload the logo, and edit the footer.
- Click the exit icon to set the page menu content as shown in the following figure.
- On the Menu Setting tab, you can set the menu name and the URL that is clicked to open a menu.
- In the content settings tab, set the name of the menu, the menu icon, the menu content link, and how you want to view it.
- Click Preview to view the edited data portal on the preview page.
- The menu structure can be customized.
- Click the + number to add a sub-menu to it, as shown in the following figure.
- Dashboards and workbooks can be referenced in a data portal.