After accessing a workbook, you can Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, and Paste data content. See the following figure.
By clicking Set Conditional Formatting on the toolbar, you can add rules for data results. For example, you can highlight data within a certain range. See the following figure.
The Workbook provides the Add Hyperlink icon, which helps you create more beautiful charts with richer content. See the following figure.
Add drop-down lists
|Multiple labels must be separated by commas (,).|
The text format feature enables you to adjust text in charts. This feature supports the following operations:
- Set the font, color, and background of text.
- Set the size and style (such as bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough) of text.
- Set the format of cells (such as text alignment, text wrapping, indentation, and cell merging).
- Set the format of text (such as general, number, text, percentage, date, and custom settings).
The table attribute feature enables you to adjust table attributes. This feature supports the following operations:
- Insert rows, insert columns, delete rows, delete columns, autofit row height, and autofit column width.
- Group, ungroup, hide rows, hide columns, freeze rows, and freeze columns.
- Set borders.
- Sort, filter, and set table styles.