- Added support for bitcode
- SDK for iOS 1.0.6, sample code
- SDK for Android 1.0.6, sample code
- For Android and iOS, index serial numbers, instead of file names, are used in the parameters of list management APIs (cancelFile, deleteFile, and resumeFile) to correspond to listFiles.
- Both the on-demand and traditional OSS upload modes are supported.
- The on-demand upload mode is added in the sample code.
- SDK for iOS 1.0.5, sample code
- SDK for Android 1.0.5, sample code
- The pause, resuming, and network exceptions are added.
- The title, tag, cover URL, category ID, description, and custom data of the media set can be specified for a video to be uploaded.
- The SDK for iOS integrates OSS 2.6.0 and supports the App Transport Security (ATS) standard of Apple Inc.
- SDK for iOS 0.0.4, sample code
- SDK for Android 0.0.4, sample code
- First release