OSS allows you to upgrade resource plans.
- You can upgrade the configuration of a storage plan. However, you cannot downgrade the configuration of a storage plan.
- To upgrade downstream data transfer plan, you can purchase multiple upgrade downstream data transfer plans.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click the Resource Plans tab.
- On the Resource Plans page, click Upgrade in the Actions column corresponding to the required resource plan.Note To allow your RAM user to renew your resource plan, you must grant the RAM user permissions to view, pay for, and cancel orders in User Center.
- Select the resource plan specification to upgrade. Click Pay. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.