This topic describes the MQ API releases.
For more information, see the following table.
- Added the APIs for querying online subscription relationships.
- Lifted whitelist restrictions on some APIs so that all APIs are available for all users.
- Incompatible with V2.x.x. It has the same functions as the MQ console.
- Implemented MQ instantiation.
- Changed the consumerId and producerId parameters are changed to the groupId parameter.
- Removed the OnsRegionId parameter to simplify calling.
- Compatible with V2.x. x.
- Instantiation fields returned by calling OnsTopicList.
||Added an operation for creating an MQTT group ID.
- Added an operation for message trace query.
- Added access control to the write operation.
- Added an operation for read and write prohibiting.
- Added an operation for prohibiting ConsumerId reading.