You can use the RTMP to upload audio or video data to OSS and dump the data into audio or video files of a specified format. Before uploading, you must first create a LiveChannel to get the corresponding streaming address. For more information, see the corresponding API.
Several restrictions involved in uploading audio and video data through the RTMP are listed as follows:
- Only RTMP stream pushing is supported, and stream pulling is not supported.
- The video stream must be contained, and the video stream format must be H264.
- Audio streams are optional and only the AAC format is supported. Audio streams in other formats are discarded.
- The dump only supports the HLS protocol.
- A LiveChannel can only receive stream pushing from one client at a time.