This topic describes how to view the running status of the services deployed in a cluster, such as HDFS and YARN, on the Clusters and Services page.
- Log on to the EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find your cluster and click its cluster ID.
In the Services section of the Clusters and Services page, view the running status of services.Note Only the services you selected when you created the cluster appear in the Services section.
- Click HDFS in the Services section. Note The HDFS service is used as an example in this topic.
On the page that appears, you can view the service status, deployment topology, service configuration, and configuration history.