You can view the running status of services, such as HDFS and YARN, on the Clusters and Services page.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides. Select the resource group as required. By default, all resources of the account appear.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- In the cluster list, find the target cluster and click its cluster ID.
On the page that appears, you can view all services in the cluster.Note Only the services you selected when you created the cluster appear in the Services section.
- Click the name of a service in the Services section.
On the page that appears, you can view the service status, deployment topology, service configuration, and configuration history.
The service status can be Normal or Error. If a service on a specific node is in the Error state, you can log on to the node from the master node to fix the error.