You can clear all data or expired data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance in the console.
Warning The deleted data cannot be recovered. We recommend that you proceed with caution.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the instance ID or Manage in the Actions column.
- In the upper-right corner of the Instance Information page, click Clear Data.
- In the Clear Data dialog box, select the data that you want to clear.
Warning This operation immediately takes effect and may adversely affect online services. Perform with caution. We recommend that you clear data during off-peak hours.
- All Data: runs the FLUSHALL command to delete all data of the instance. Deleted data cannot be recovered.
- Expired Data: runs the SCAN command to delete all expired data of the instance in batch. Deleted data cannot be recovered. You can select Update Now or Update During Maintenance.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|FlushInstance||Clears data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. The deleted data cannot be recovered.|
|FlushExpireKeys||Deletes expired keys of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|