You can delete all data or expired data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance in the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the upper-right corner, click Clear Data.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the data that you want to delete.
Warning Data deletion immediately takes effect and deleted data cannot be recovered. This may affect your business. Proceed with caution. We recommend that you back up the data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance before you delete data. For more information, see Automatic or manual backup.
- All Data: runs the FLUSHALL command to delete all data of the instance. Deleted data cannot be recovered.
- Expired Data: runs the SCAN command to delete all expired data of the instance. Deleted data cannot be recovered. You can select Update Now or Update During Maintenance.
- In the message that appears, click OK. Note If you select All Data, you can select whether to back up the data after you click OK.
|FlushInstance||Deletes all data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
|FlushExpireKeys||Deletes expired keys of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|