You can clear the data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance in the console.
Warning This operation clears all the data of an instance. The data cannot be recovered. We recommend that you exercise caution when performing this operation.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column for the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, click Clear Data.
- In the Clear Data dialog box, select the data to be cleared:
Warning Data is cleared once the operation is executed. It is fatal to online businesses if the operation is not executed properly. Please do it with caution. If you must use this feature, it is recommended to execute the clearing during off-peak hours.
- All Data: All the data stored in the instance.
- Expired Data: All the expired data stored in the instance. You can select the time to clear the expired data.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|FlushInstance||Call FlushInstance to clear data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
|FlushExpireKeys||Call FlushExpireKeys to clear expired keys in an Apsaradb for Redis instance.|