For creating an app. You must create an app before calling a third-party API because the app is your identity used to call the third-party API.
- This function is intended for API callers.
- Each app has a key-value pair which is used for identity verification when you call an API.
- An authorization relationship must be set up between the app and the API, that is, the app must be authorized with the permission to call the API. For more information, see Quick start (Call an API).
- Each app has only one pair of key which can be reset after leakage.
- This API can call up to 50 QPS for a single user.
|Action||String||Yes||Operation interface, which is a required parameter; value: CreateApp.|
|AppName||String||Yes||Names can only contain Chinese characters, English letters, numbers, and English-style underlines, and must start with a letter or Chinese character and be 4-26 characters long.|
|Description||String||No||API description, which cannot exceed 180 characters.|
|RequestId||String||ID of the current request.|
|AppId||Long||Unique app ID.|
&<Public request parameters>