To create an API group, you must firstly create a group which is a basic attribute of the API.
- This API is intended for API providers.
- Up to 100 API groups can be created in each region on a per-user basis.
- Second-level domain names are automatically assigned to API groups for API testing.
- API groups have the region attribute. After you create an API and select a group for the API, the corresponding region is also selected. We recommend that you select the region where your backend services are located for reducing network delay.
- After you create an API group, you can bind a filed custom domain name to the group.
- This API can call up to 50 QPS for a single user.
|Action||String||Yes||Interface name, which is a required parameter; value: CreateApiGroup.|
|GroupName||String||Yes||Group name, which must be globally unique and contain 4–50 characters including Chinese characters, English letters, numbers, and English-style underscores. The group name must start with an English letter or a Chinese character.|
|Description||String||Yes||API group description, which cannot exceed 180 characters.|
|RequestId||String||Unique request ID.|
|GroupID||String||API group ID, which is generated by the system and globally unique.|
|GroupName||String||API group name.|
|SubDomain||String||Second-level domain name bound to the API group, which is used for API call testing.|
|Description||String||API group description.|
&Description=The weather informations.
&<Public request parameters>
<Description>The weather informations</Description>
"Description": "The weather informations"