ZooKeeper is a distributed and highly available coordination service. This topic describes how to view the component information of ZooKeeper in the E-MapReduce (EMR) console and how to connect to ZooKeeper.
For more information about ZooKeeper, see ZooKeeper Getting Started Guide.
View the component information of ZooKeeper
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find your cluster and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Component Deployment tab.You can view the component information of ZooKeeper.
Connect to ZooKeeper
You can use the command line tool zkCli.sh to access ZooKeeper. zkCli.sh is in the
/usr/lib/zookeeper-current/bin/zkCli.sh -server IP address/hostname:port
For more information about how to obtain the IP address and hostname, see View the component information of ZooKeeper.
port indicates the port number.
/usr/lib/zookeeper-current/bin/zkCli.sh -server emr-header-1:2181