This topic describes how to connect to ZooKeeper and view the information about ZooKeeper nodes (znodes) in the E-MapReduce (EMR) console.
For more information about ZooKeeper, see ZooKeeper Getting Started Guide.
Connect to ZooKeeper
You can use the command-line tool zkCli.sh to connect to ZooKeeper. zkCli.sh is in the
/usr/lib/zookeeper-current/bin/zkCli.sh -server IP address/hostname:port
For more information about how to obtain the IP address and hostname, see View the information of znodes.
port indicates the port number.
After you connect to ZooKeeper, you can use the
/usr/lib/zookeeper-current/bin/zkCli.sh -server emr-header-1:2181
/lscommand to view the information about znodes.
View the information of znodes
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find your cluster and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Component Deployment tab. You can view the information about znodes.