Release date: 2018.02.26
- Officially released the commercial version of ARMS Browser Monitoring and Application Monitoring. [Related Document]
Release date: 2018.01.31
- ARMS Application Monitoring fully supports EDAS applications: EDAS users can connect EDAS applications to ARMS with one click. [Related Document]
Release date: 2018.01.14
- Brand new homepage and documents provided with an overhualed product page. The product is officially positioned as an APM product integrating application monitoring, browser monitoring, and custom monitoring.
- The APM-oriented base function optimized to provide a centralized alarm platform and interactive dashboard for the following sub-products: application monitoring, browser monitoring, and custom monitoring.
- The following regions supported: Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai (new), Qingdao (new), and Shenzhen (new).
- Console optimized: one console used across all regions in China.
- Alarm query page optimized: multi-dimensional alarm query supported.
Release date: 2017.12.14
- Most common Java APM functions supported: including calling topology, link tracing, slow transaction report, and slow SQL query. More than 10 types of Java stack frameworks required by common cloud users supported, such as Spring, Redis, MySQL(RDS), and Dubbo. You can connect applications to ARMS by attaching javaagent without modifying application code.
- Dashboard control dataset setting optimized: basic and compound metrics are displayed on the same page.
- New user tour guide logic optimized: By default, the new user prompt function is enabled only upon first logon of a user.
Release date: 2017.09.23
- Heat map supported on the interactive dashboard.
- Exception splitter added to support data cleansing of Java exceptions.
- IP address-physical address mapping module added to the data cleansing process.
- A dataset filter can be set to a value of the NULL type.
- Alarm content optimized: the email alarm now contains the log sampling content.
- The Nginx template optimized: more straightforward and easy-to-use Nginx monitoring functions provided.
Release date: 2017.08.31
- Quality and performance-focused browser monitoring released.
- MQ data source supported in business monitoring.
Release date: 2017.07.26
- MQ data source supported in ARMS.
- The dataset supports query of millions of data records.
- Alarms of the same type can be displayed together for a cleaner look.
- The interactive dashboard sharing links can be created and accessed by external users, so they can view the dashboard without logging on.
- Black-and-white theme added for the interactive dashboard for improved aesthetic.
- Interactive tables enhanced: the column header can be freezed, and records can be sorted in reverse chronological order.
Release date: 2017.06.21
- Common dataset supported.
- Frontend visualization component upgraded to G2. Multiple datasets in single control supported.
- External link of ARMS interactive dashboards supported.
- On-the-fly editing of dataset alarms supported.
- Query of millions of data records with API supported.
- Splitting of XML/logs with line breaks supported in data cleansing.
Release date: 2017.03.30
- Python supported for dataset POP interface.
- Interactive dashboard controls enhanced: for example, the area chart supports stacking mode.
- Beijing region added.
- Overall alarm function optimized: flexible setting of alarm time range, alarm severity, and notification method supported for individual alarms.
- Associated output of dimension tables supported for API query results.
Release date: 2017.03.08
- Dimension table supported: users can custom the mapping relationship of attributes, for example, mapping a postal code to a specific district, city, or province.
- Standard job template released: users can quickly create a custom monitoring job based on the standard job template.
- Data recovery function added: when an alarm is resumed, a notification is sent by email.
- Interactive dashboard further optimized: TopN filtering, zero fill, and more time granularities are supported.
Release date: 2017.02.17
- Response time dramatically reduced for ARMS real-time computing: in some cases, the response time is shorten from over 10s to less than 5s.
- More rate operators supported: applicable to scenarios such as rate change statistics.
- Interactive dashboard further optimized: finer control over resizing of all kinds of windows.
- RAM authorization rules supported.
Release date: 2017.01.23
- Interactive dashboard function released.
- Duplicate, import, and export of jobs supported: users can quickly duplicate existing monitoring plans.
- User job self-check supported: including job error statistics and error sampling.
- Compound operators supported.
Release date: 2016.10.08
- SLS LogHub and SDK API data sources added.
- Various common advanced operators supported in alarms: Users can specify the time range as the past N minutes, days, or hours, and can set the MAX, AVG, and MIN thresholds of metrics.
- Advanced operators Count Distinct and Sample supported.
- Interactive dataset query page added.
Release date: 2016.08.04
- ECS logs collection supported for data source.
- Various cleansing calculation supported: including single/multiple/sequential separators, KV cleansing, JSON cleansing, and other custom (such as exception stack) cleansing logics.
- Multiple types of aggregation calculation supported: including all common aggregation calculation at various time granularities, such as SUM, COUNT, and MAX.
- Definition of various types of content metrics, ranking, and notification methods supported for alarm settings.
- Comprehensive solutions based on time sequence and other similar dimensions supported for chart presentation customization. Column chart, line chart, pie chart, flap display, table, and other common presentation and dashboard configuration included. Data drill up, drill down supported.
- Creating a dashboard by dragging and dropping existing alarms and charts supported.