This topic describes how to configure a Sqoop job.
Note Only E-MapReduce V1.3.0 and later support Sqoop jobs. If you run a Sqoop job in an earlier version, an error will be reported. For more information, see the Transfer data section in Sqoop.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Click the Data Platform tab.
- In the Projects section, click Edit Job in the row of a project.
- In the left-side navigation pane, right-click the required folder and choose Create Job from the shortcut menu.
Note You can also right-click the folder to create a subfolder, rename the folder, or delete the folder.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the Name and Description parameters, and select Sqoop from the Job Type drop-down list.
This option indicates that a Sqoop job will be created.
- Click OK.
- Specify the command line arguments that follow the Sqoop command in the Content field.
- Click Save.