In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure a Sqoop job.
Note Only E-MapReduce products version V1.3.0 and higher support the Sqoop job type. Running a Sqoop job on lower cluster versions will fail, and errlog will report “Not supported” errors. For parameter details, refer to Data Transmission Sqoop.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- At the top of the navigation bar, click Data Platform.
- In the Actions column, click Design Workflow of the specified project.
- On the left side of the Job Editing page, right-click on the folder you want to operate and select New Job.
- In the New Job dialog box, enter the job name and description.
- Select the Sqoop job type to create a Sqoop job. In E-MapReduce back-end, Sqoop job will submit through the following process:
- Click OK.
Note You can also create subfolder, rename folder, and delete folder by right-clicking on the folder.
- Complete the Content field with parameters subsequent to Sqoop commands.
- Click Save to complete Sqoop job definition.