In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure a Sqoop job.
Note Only E-MapReduce products with version V1.3.0 or later support the Sqoop job type. Running a Sqoop job on lower versions will fail and errlog will report "Not supported" errors. For more information on parameters, see Sqoop.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- At the top of the navigation bar, click Data Platform.
- In the Actions column, click Design Workflow next to the specified project.
- On the left of the Job Editing page, right-click the folder you want to operate and select New Job.
- In the New Job dialog box, enter the job name and description.
- Select the Sqoop job type to create a Sqoop job. This type of job is submitted in the background using the following method.
- Click OK.
Note You can also create subfolders, rename folders, and delete folders by right-clicking on them.
- Enter the parameters in the Content field after the Sqoop commands.
- Click Save to complete Sqoop job configuration.