Sqoop job configuration
Note Only E-MapReduce products version V1.3.0 and higher support the Sqoop job type. Running a Sqoop job on lower cluster versions will fail, and errlog will report “Not supported” errors. For parameter details, refer to Data Transmission Sqoop.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce Console Job List.
- Click Create a job in the upper right corner to enter the job creation page.
- Input the job name.
- Select the Sqoop job type to create a Sqoop job. In E-MapReduce back-end, Sqoop job will submit through the following process:
- Complete the Parameters option box with parameters subsequent to Sqoop commands.
- Select the policy for failed operations.
- Click OK to complete Sqoop job definition.