Shanghai Communications Administration requires that ICP Filing applicants in Shanghai must use Shanghai Communications Administration app (only available in Chinese) to verity the website administrator.
Shanghai Communications Administration also requires that the verification pictures must be taken in Shanghai, and the mobile phone number used in verification is the mobile phone number of the website administrator in the ICP Filing information. You must permit the app to access your location during the app installation.
Using Shanghai Communications Administration app to verify the website administrator as follows:
- After your ICP Filing information passes Alibaba Cloud review, log on to the ICP Filing system and use your mobile phone app to scan the QR code on the page (Note: Use Alipay or DingTalk mobile app to scan the QR code. Scanning with WeChat is not supported), or click the download button to download the installation file fitting your mobile operating system. Install the app on your mobile phone.
- Open the app on your phone and tap Verify Now.
- Verify the mobile phone number. Enter the mobile phone number of the website administrator in the ICP Filing information, enter the verification code received in the mobile phone, and tap Mobile Phone Verification.
- Verify the ID document of the website administrator. Tap Document Acquisition and take photos of the front and back sides of the ID card.
- Take a photo with the ID card in hands. The photo must show the full face with clear facial features and the ID card clearly.
- Go to the ICP Filing system on your computer to confirm the pictures. Enter the Picture Code displayed on the mobile phone, and the ICP Filing system shows you the pictures you have taken with the app. If the pictures meet all the requirements, click Confirm.After you successfully submit the pictures for verification, Alibaba Cloud reviews it within one business day. If it passes the review, Alibaba Cloud submits your ICP Filing information to the MIIT system.