Shanghai Communications Administration requires that ICP Filing applicants in Shanghai must use Shanghai Communications Administration app (only available in Chinese) to verity the website administrator.
Shanghai Communications Administration also requires that the photo for verification must be taken in Shanghai, and the mobile phone number used in verification is the mobile phone number of the website administrator in the ICP Filing information. Allow the app to access your location when installing it.
The procedure is as follows:
- After your ICP Filing information passes Alibaba Cloud review, log on to the ICP Filing system，and use the mobile phone app to scan the QR code on the page (We recommend you use Alipay or DingTalk to scan the QR code. Scanning with WeChat is not supported) to download the installation file.
- Open the app on your phone and tap Verify Now.
- Verify the mobile phone number. Enter the mobile phone number of the website administrator that is the same as in the ICP Filing information, enter the verification code received in the mobile phone, and tap Mobile Phone Verification.
- Verify the ID card of the website administrator. Tap Document Acquisition and take photos of the front and back sides of the ID card.
- Take a photo with the ID card in hands. The photo must show the full face with clear facial features and the ID card clearly.
- Go to the ICP Filing system on your computer to confirm the photos. Enter the Picture Code displayed on the mobile phone, and then the ICP Filing system displays the photos you have taken with the app. If you have no problems with the photos, click Confirm.
After you successfully submit the photos for verification, Alibaba Cloud reviews it within one business day. If it passes the review, Alibaba Cloud submits your ICP Filing information to the communications administration.