Security Center monitors your cloud assets and diagnoses detected issues. This topic describes how to purchase Security Center.
- Log on to the Security Center console by using your Alibaba Cloud account and go to the Security Center buy page.
- Specify the parameters.
The following table describes the parameters on the buy page.
Parameter Description Edition The required edition. For more information about the features that are supported by each edition, see Features.Note Security Center provides a Value-added Plan edition. This edition allows you to separately enable anti-ransomware and web tamper proofing. Protected Servers The number of servers that you want to protect by using Security Center. The default value is the total number of Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances and the third-party cloud servers that have the Security Center agent installed.Note
- If you want to increase the number of protected servers during the subscription period, we recommend that you specify a value that includes the estimated total number of servers to be protected.
- If you want to purchase the Value-added Plan edition, you do not need to configure this parameter.
Log Analysis A value-added service. You can configure this parameter to specify log storage capacity. To use this service, specify a value greater than 0 GB. The log analysis service retrieves data from all logs, including host, network, and security logs. This allows you to trace and analyze security events.Note The Enterprise edition of Security Center supports 14 types of logs, and the Advanced edition supports 10 types of logs. The 10 types of logs are categorized into host and security logs. Web Tamper Protection A value-added service. To use this service, select Yes and set Number to the number of servers that you want to protect. This service monitors web directories in real time and restores tampered files or directories based on the backup files. This prevents important website information from malicious modification. Term The subscription duration. You must determine whether to enable Auto-renewal.Note
- If the value of the Protected Servers parameter is 1, the minimum subscription duration is one year. If the value ranges from 2 to 10, the minimum subscription duration is six months. If the value is greater than 10, the minimum subscription duration is one month.
- The auto-renewal cycle is based on the subscription duration. If you purchase Security Center on a yearly basis, the auto-renewal cycle is one year. If you select Auto-renewal and a two-year subscription, the auto-renewal cycle is one year.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.