Currently, HTTPS encryption must be enabled for the following websites:
- E-commerce platforms and associated online payment systems
- Websites for banks and financial institutions
- Websites for governments, colleges and universities, and research institutions
- Websites of which traffic is mostly driven by search engines
- Email-dominated enterprise communication platforms
In the long run, the HTTPS protocol website is an inevitable trend. Enabling HTTPS protocol encryption is the key point of today's Web site construction. Not only is it limited to the above-mentioned web site types, but HTTPS is enabled Protocol encryption is not only the inevitable need of website security, but also the advanced layout of the company's development.