Alibaba Cloud WAF and Anti-DDoS Pro and are fully compatible. You can use the following architecture to deploy WAF and Anti-DDoS Pro together: Anti-DDoS Pro (entry layer, DDoS attack protection) > WAF (intermediate layer, web attack protection) > Origin.
- Create a website configuration for your website in Alibaba Cloud WAF.
- Server address: Check IP and enter the public IP address of the ECS instance/Server Load Balancer instance or external server IP address.
- Any layer 7 proxy (e.g. Anti-DDoS/CDN) enabled?: Check yes.
- Create a web service access configuration for your website in Anti-DDoS Pro. The procedure is as follows:
- On the Add Domain. page, click
- In the Fill in the domain name information task, do the following:
- Domain name: Enter the domain name to be protected.
- Protocol: Check the supported protocol.
- Origin IP/Domain: Check Origin site domain and enter the WAF CNAME address.
Note For more information about how to view the WAF CNAME address, see WAF deployment guide.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Please choose Instance and ISP Line task.
- Update the DNS settings of your domain name. Log on to the DNS host's system and add a CNAME record to redirect web traffic to the Anti-DDoS Pro CNAME address.
For more information, see Access Anti-DDoS Pro through a CNAME record.